Atimonan to Naga City GPX Route
Ride towards Naga City following the Pan Philippine highway south. Cross the mountains of central Luzon and head down onto the plains of Naga City.
Head to Naga City from Atimonan on the Pan Philippine highway. Follow the road along the coast and through the mountainous areas of eastern Luzon.
Passing through many towns and get close to Mount Labo (1544m) before arriving in the city of Naga.
The Pan Philippine highway is a narrow but very busy highway full of freight trucks and fast moving traffic.
Where: Northern Philippines
Distance: 197km / 123miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.