Bacolod to Iloilo City GPX Route
Embark on this ferry crossing and arrive in Iloilo City a few hours later.
This route mostly helps you navigate the cities of Bacolod and Iloilo pointing the way to and from the ports. Both cities are interesting for a few visit of a few days.
So embark on this ferry crossing and arrive in Iloilo City a few hours later.
Where: Negros Island, Philippines
Distance: 45km / 27miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.