Campeche to Isla Aguada GPX Route
Follow the coastal highway from Campeche to Isla Aguada. An easy adventure on excellent roads.
Drive along the coast from Campeche to Isla Aguada – A small town on the edge of a peninsula/island. Enjoy the blue waters and observe the many oil drilling platforms on the horizon as you zip along the coastal highway towards your destination.
Where: Eastern Mexico
Distance: 175km / 108miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.