Cancun to Merida GPX Route
Take the rural route from Cancun to Merida through northern Yucatan on smaller and less travelled roads.
From Cancun city center in Quintana Roo all the way to Merida city center in Yucatan through the rural areas of northern Yucatan.
Discover old Spanish towns and Mayan history along the way.
Expect several government checkpoints, traffic stops and vehicle searches can be expected at these.
Where: Eastern Mexico
Distance: 326km / 202miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes, marked on map
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.