Catarman to Catbalogan GPX Route
Head further south from Cataman to Catbalogan following a twisting mountain road through rural Samar.
Head south from Catarman to Catbalogan. A dirty underdeveloped town/small city on the coast of Samar.
Samar is regarded as one of the poorest islands in the Philippines and it really shows in Catbalogan.
The road to Catbalogan is nice, leisurely twisting through low mountains and dotted with smaller towns and villages.
We spent a day in Catbalogan and quickly moved on towards Tacloban in the south.
Where: Eastern Philippines
Distance: 145km / 91miles
Fuel availability: Average.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.