Catbalogan to Tacloban city GPX Route
From Catbalogan head into the low mountains, south towards Tacloban. Which is the capital of Leyte.
From Catbalogan head into the low mountains, south towards Tacloban. Which is the capital of Leyte. Right before the city is the famous San Juanico Bridge. A huge cantilever bridge crossing the strait between Samar and Leyte Island.
Tacloban is an odd mix of old buildings, new buildings and abandoned structures. Mostly because of the strong storms that regularly hit the city.
You’ll also find a few World War 2 memorial sites here where the Americans landed and occupied parts of Leyte as their foothold into the Philippines.
Where: Eastern Philippines
Distance: 107km / 67miles
Fuel availability: Average.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.