Ciudad Constitucion to La Paz GPX Route
An easy ride crossing Ciudad Constitucion to La Paz straight through the middle of the Baja landmass.
Go all the way south Ciudad de Constitucion to arrive in Baja California Sur its capital La Paz. An easy ride following highway one. Enjoy the scenic views of mountains in the distance as you cross more arid plains.
Where: Western Mexico
Distance: 195km / 121miles
Fuel availability: Bad, fill up before leaving.
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.