Dumaguete to Sipalay GPX Route
Head over to the beach town of Sipalay from Dumaguete. Follow all along the coast to visit the rural and quiet town of Sipalay.
Head over to the beach town of Sipalay from Dumaguete. Follow all along the coast to visit this rural and quiet town. Explore the various beaches Sipalay has to offer or go to Sinandong Dagat park for some scenic views.
Sipalay has little to offer for most people. But there are a number of hotels in all price categories. I really like the quiet atmosphere of this town and have visited regularly to escape Dumaguete for a few days on a easy getaway. Of-course when heading north to Batangas I had to stop one last time.
You can also use Dumaguete as your starting point, heading to Batangas/Lemery on Luzon and continuing on back to Dumaguete.
Where: Negros Island, Philippines
Distance: 174km / 109miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.