Guadalajara to Puerto Vallarta GPX Route
Adventure over the long, isolated and twisty road through the mountains from Guadalajara to Puerto Vallarta/Punta de Mita.
A mountainous stretch filled with farmlands and jungle. Enter the desolate mountains between Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta to finally arrive in Punta de Mita. Long stretches of lonely roads with no villages or any sign of civilization.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 347km / 215miles
Fuel availability: Bad, some fuel stations marked in POI.
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.