Hilongos to Anda GPX Route
Arrive at the west coast of Leyte and take the ferry to the beautiful island of Bohol.
Head south a little to the port that’ll have a ferry going to Bohol Island. Look forward to the white sandy beaches of touristy Anda. But also the many attractions Bohol Island has to offer.
The port is another typical mess of Filipino logic. Check with the ticket office where to go for your coast guard permit.
There should be 1 ferry company having a ship going between Leyte and Bohol.
Service may be irregular. Check with the port authorities and the ferry company when the boat goes and if they expect it to go at all.
We got tickets for the shared cabin which supposedly has aircon. We found this to be overrated and switched places for an outside bunk/bench with a few Filipinos.
On the Bohol side you’ll cruise through the rolling hills oh Bohol which eventually turn into small mountains and the Chocolate hills.
Anda is a small beach town on the south side of the island with tons of resorts and hotels as well as a stretch of nice white beach.
Where: Central Philippines
Distance: 109km / 68miles
Fuel availability: Average.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.