Isla Aguada to Villahermosa GPX Route
Ride along the Gulf of Mexico from Isla Aguada to Villahermosa. A busy highway with scenic views.
This route is an easy route from Isla Aguada with some scenic views of the lagoon/peninsula on the left and the beaches of the gulf of Mexico on the right. Passover a few concrete bridges connecting the peninsula islands together for some great views in all directions.
This is a major road for Mexico connecting east and west, prepare for a 2 lane rural highway which is often busy with freight traffic that overtakes with no regard for oncoming traffic or smaller vehicles in general. Stretched out villages with terrible tarmac are scattered along the route so be careful.
Where: Eastern Mexico
Distance: 218km / 135miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, avarage condition.
Toll Roads: Yes
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.