Lake Taal to Atimonan GPX Route
Ride towards Naga City on this first section on Luzon. Following the Pan Philippine highway east, stopping near Atimonan.
From Lake Taal we head towards Naga City on Luzon, with a stop in Atimonan.
An intense ride going down into the Lake Taal crater area, following the lake onto highway AH26.
This is a narrow but very busy highway full of freight trucks and fast moving traffic.
Pass through several smaller cities and many more towns. Twist and turn your way across the Bicol Zigzag road and enjoy the rural parts of the Philippines.
Where: Northern Philippines
Distance: 177km / 110miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.