Legazpi City to Sorsogon City GPX Route
Leave Legazpi City behind and head south east to Sorsogon City. A small rural city in the eastern part of Luzon in the Philippines.
From Naga City head southeast to Legazpi City, but we’re leaving the highway for a more scenic and quiet road. Follow the twisting coastal roads down to Legazpi City. Again passing through many rural towns in one of the poorest and least developed parts of the country.
Along the coast you’ll find several nice spots for scenic pictures as well as many steep cliffs and twisting roads.
Near Legazpi City you’ll find the pyramid shaped Mount Mayon. An often active volcano looming over the city.
Where: Northern Philippines
Distance: 131km / 82miles
Fuel availability: Average.
Road Conditions: Average, Expect potholes and landslides.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.