Manila to Lake Taal GPX Route
Start your great adventure through the Philippines with this short ride from Manila to Tagaytay on Luzon.
Start in Manila, near the Mall of Asia at the Jetti fuel station and go on this short ride from Manila to the Canyon Woods area near Tagaytay and Lake Taal.
We stayed in the Canyon Woods Hotel, which is large and mostly a basic affair. But it provides a good view of the Lake Taal area if you ask for the right room.
Note: Our adventure started in Puerto Galera and we arrived to Lake Taal via Batangas so we didn’t actually ride this segment. But based on map data this should be a good track to ride. I imagine most people will start this adventure from Manila, so this route will bridge that gap.
If you encounter issues with navigation, let me know so we can modify the suggested route if necessary.
Where: Northern Philippines
Distance: 70km / 44miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good/Unknown.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.