Mazatlan to Los Mochis GPX Route
A straight forward adventure heading north towards Los Mochis following the toll-road from Mazatlan.
Originally we intended to follow a toll-free road. But some bridges were destroyed by flooding. As such, we were forced to head back and take the toll road from Mazatlan to Los Mochis.
A, literally straight forward, adventure heading north towards Los Mochis from Mazatlan. Enjoy the scenery in the distance with mountains on the horizon and farmland and plains in all direction.
The original, toll-free, route is available as track t031 but may be impassable.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 404km / 251miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: Yes
Government checkpoints: Yes, at tolls
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.