Mexico City to Teotihuacan GPX Route
Take the long way out of Mexico City via smaller roads once you leave the capital to visit Teotihuacan and it’s ancient pyramids.
Just to the north-east of Mexico City there is Teotihuacan. A small sleepy town famous for its ancient pyramids and ruins.
Head out of Mexico City in a bit of a roundabout way to visit Teotihuacan.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 76km / 47miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.