Oaxaca de Juarez to Tehuacan GPX Route
Escape the hustle and bustle of Oaxaca de Juarez and follow the rural road passing mountains and through valleys towards Tehuacan in Puebla.
Head up north from Oaxaca de Juarez, or Oaxaca for short, towards Tehuacan which is in the state of Puebla. Which sits in the right under the mountain ranges dividing east and west Mexico. Follow a leisurely road through a sort of valley between 2 mountain ranges.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 236km / 146miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.