Puebla to Cuernavaca GPX Route
Get close to volcano Popocatepetl, which is often erupting and spewing smoke, on this ride from Puebla to Cuernavaca.
Head further into central Mexico, closing in on Mexico City on this ride from Puebla to Cuernavaca. If weather permits you’ll have a nice view of the Popocatepetl volcano, too. Popocatepetl recently became active again and has been spewing smoke and lava into the air regularly since then.
There aren’t many roads in this area for some reason, so here the shortest and best route is over the toll road. Luckily it’s a quiet road with nice scenic views in every direction, but most notably of the Popocatepetl volcano.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 157km / 97miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: Yes
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.