Roxas to Puerto Galera GPX Route
Ride across Mindoro from south to north from Bulalacao or Roxas to the beach town of Puerto Galera.
Depending on which boat you took from Aklan you’ll either start this segment in Bulalacao or in Roxas Port. Take a look at the route on your navigation and you’ll see immediately how that connects.
From here you’ll head north on this final trek towards Puerto Galera. Riding along mountains all the way, loosely following the coast in the length of the island of Mindoro.
Where: Negros Island, Philippines
Distance: 213km (From Bulalacao) / 132miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.