San Felipe to Guerrero Negro GPX Route
Pass through one of the most remote areas of Mexico heading from San Felipe to Guerrero Negro in Baja California Sur.
An exciting ride through one of the most remote areas of Mexico. Follow the freshly re-built road south from San Felipe to Guerrero Negro. Enjoy the beautifully arid, mountainous and desolate landscape stretching in every direction.
Enjoy the scenery of Baja California and follow the coast down to Baja California Sur on this excellent adventure.
Where: Western Mexico
Distance: 389km / 241miles
Fuel availability: Bad, make sure your fuel range is 350km or more. Fuel stations and options marked on POI.
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.