Santa Rosalia to Loreto GPX Route
Explore further south and ride from Santa Rosalia to Loreto following highway 1.
Follow the coast south from Santa Rosalia to Loreto. Enjoy the rugged beauty of the landscape and ride from town to town towards Loreto.
Enjoy the many bays with blue water and small beaches. Alternating with the arid and isolated lands of Baja California Sur.
Just past the town of El Coyote you’ll find many small beaches and viewpoints with scenic views.
Where: Western Mexico
Distance: 195km / 121miles
Fuel availability: Bad, Fuel locations marked on POI
Road Conditions: Good
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.