Sipalay to Bacolod GPX Route
From the beaches of Sipalay to the capital of Negros Occidental, Bacolod on this adventure heading north.
Visit the capital of Negros Occidental on this route from Sipalay to Bacolod City. A fairly large city with connections leading all over the country.
Follow cross the mountains towards Kabankalan and then follow the coast of Negros north through farmlands to arrive in Bacolod city.
Where: Negros Island, Philippines
Distance: 167km / 103miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.