Teotihuacan to Queretaro GPX Route
Head away from Mexico City into more rural areas towards Queretaro via a bit of toll road and eventually heading west into mountains and farmlands.
Head north-west from Teotihuacan towards Queretaro over some of the worst roads we’d ever seen. Things got better as we entered a stretch of toll road leaving the state of Mexico (Edomex).
The toll road is to get some distance between you and Mexico City as there are not many roads leading this way. And by doing so you quickly leave urbanization behind and enter rural Mexico to end up in Queretaro.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 267km / 165miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Bad until Hidalgo border/toll road. Afterwards, good condition.
Toll Roads: Yes
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months, 1 week ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.