Tizimin roadtrip GPX Route
Explore more of Yucatan on this excellent adventure and visit Tizimin and attractions along the way.
From Cancun take a ride into rural Yucatan. Ride through jungle/forest and farmlands north of Tizimin on this rural adventure.
Explore basic villages and towns with some Spanish era attractions along the way as well as a Cenote.
Where: Eastern Mexico
Distance: 397km / 247miles
Fuel availability: Average, some fuel stations marked on POI
Road Conditions: Mostly paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes, marked on map
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.