Valladolid Roadtrip GPX Route
Visit Valladolid in Yucatan Mexico and explore the excellently preserved historical city center for a fun day away from Cancun.
Soak up some of Mexicos history on this relatively short ride from Cancun to Valladolid and back. Visit a few small towns along the way with Spanish era churches still intact to arrive at the main attraction of the ride – Valladolid.
In Valladolid you can explore the historic town center. Visit the main cathedral and truly enjoy some of Mexicos history in the Yucatan area.
Where: Yucatan, Mexico
Distance: 317km / 197miles
Fuel availability: Good.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 4 weeks ago by .
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question in the GPX usage questions forum.