Valladolid Rural Roadtrip GPX Route
Visit Valladolid and its beekeeping park by riding through rural Yucatan in Mexico for a fun day away from Cancun.
Explore a part of Mexicos history on this ride from Cancun to Valladolid and back through the country side. Pass through small towns along the way with Spanish era churches still intact and rustic Spanish era style town squares. To finally arrive at the main attraction of the ride – Valladolid.
In Valladolid you can explore the historic town center. Visit the main cathedral and truly enjoy some of Mexicos history in the Yucatan area.
Also make sure to stop by the Xkopek Beekeeping park. These is a nicely maintained park where they keep bees in hives, have tons of nice plantlife and some caves to explore.
On the way back follow smaller and less travelled roads through the rural/northern part of Yucatan with fast flowing narrow roads, farmlands and lots of forested areas.
Where: Yucatan, Mexico
Distance: 358km / 222miles
Fuel availability: Average, fuel up before leaving Valladolid for the way back. Fuel marked on map.
Road Conditions: Good.
Toll Roads: No
Government checkpoints: Yes
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
You may also like…
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.