Veracruz to Puebla GPX Route
Head into the mountains from Veracruz to enter the plains of Puebla state and end up in the city of Puebla.
Leave the Gulf of Mexico behind and head northwest, inland towards Xalapa. Traverse the mountains into the plains of Puebla state. Cross a dried up lake and enjoy the open expanse of Puebla with farmlands lined by mountains in pretty much every direction.
Where: Central Mexico
Distance: 301km / 187miles
Fuel availability: Good
Road Conditions: Paved, good condition.
Toll Roads: Yes
Government checkpoints: No
Unofficial roadblocks: No/Unknown
This PAID download includes the GPX route to follow on your GPS/Navigation app.
Paid downloads include a Point of Interest (POI) file which may include a few fuel stations, checkpoints, hotel, restaurants and potential road hazards like fog or unpaved segments. As well as a number of noteworthy attractions.
- The POI are not exhaustive and only includes places we visited and liked or found noteworthy. More/other locations/cautions may exist.
- Not sure if routes work for you? Try before you buy - Download the Mexico test route or Philippines test route here.
- It should be obvious that you are going on an adventure. Prepare accordingly! Consider your fuel range, tools, and self-sustainability before departure. Read more »
- Road conditions will vary. Safety on the road may change unannounced and unexpected.
- Need help with GPX files? Ask your question via the Contact form.